We are Certified Apostille Agents
What is an Apostille, and when do I need one?
When you need to submit an authenticated document from the United States to a foreign jurisdiction, you should have a Certified Apostille Agent help you. Mistakes could mean undue delays or other problems with your procedure in the foreign jurisdiction.
Apostille Agent FAQ
1Are all Apostille Agents the same?
No. Certified Apostille Agents are better qualified than other Apostilles and have mastered document authentication procedures such as:
1. Correctly identifying the various types of documents.
2. Executing the correct authentication process by class and type.
3. Specific handling routes for documents destined for Hague and Non-Hague Convention countries.
4. Dealing with documents destined for countries requiring embassy
5. Regular Federal and Federal Court document processing.
Quote upon request.
- Certified Apostille Agent
- Graduate of Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies